Good morning everyone. I hope that you all had a fantastic week. This week, we will be continuing our lesson on musical theatre from last week. If you haven’t watched last week’s lesson, please refer to the Week 4 post and watch that part first, as this second lesson requires you to have understanding from the previous lesson.
This week, your weekly activity this week will be due on Tuesday, May 19th at 11:59pm to accommodate for the long weekend. It can be submitted in the comments section below, in the comments section on Microsoft Teams, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Follow the link below to the pre-recorded lesson:
**If you have trouble viewing the lesson, please let me know and I can try to find another way to get the information to you.
2) After watching the lesson, please complete the reflection questions below.
1. Question of the Week: Who is your favourite singer and why?
2. What is a “Comic List Song?”
3. What is an “11 O’ Clock Number?”
4. How are the “I Want Song” and the “11 O’ Clock Number” related?
5. What is a “Concept Musical?”
6. What is a “Sung-through Musical?”
7. What was your favourite musical number from the videos shown in the lesson and why?
8. If you were to make a Jukebox musical, which artist would you base it upon?
I hope that everyone feels they learned something from this lesson. The second part of the lesson will be uploaded next week. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com.
Have a great week.