Good morning everyone. I hope that you all had a restful long weekend. This week, we will be concluding our Musical Theatre unit with…you guessed it…a musical!
You will be watching “Hairspray Live!” This version of the musical was filmed for TV, but was also done completely live, so it mimics some of the features of seeing the show in a theatre. It stars some fairly big names…Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Kristen Chenoweth, Dove Cameron…so I hope you enjoy.
Along with watching the musical, I would also like you to fill out a few questions while you watch the musical. Don’t stress too much on if you’re wrong or right, but do your best to make the most educated guesses you can.
Since our week is starting a bit late, your weekly questions won’t be due until Monday, May 25th at 11:59pm. You can submit these in the comments below, in the comments on Microsoft Teams or directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow the link below to Hairspray Live!
**If you have trouble viewing the lesson, please let me know and I can try to find another way to get the information to you.
2. Answer the questions below while you are watching the musical.
1. Which song is the “I Want Song” in Hairspray?
2. Which song is the “Conditional Love Song” in Hairspray?
3. Which song is the “Comic List Song” in Hairspray?
4. Which song is the “11 O’ Clock Number” in Hairspray?
5. Which type of musical is Hairspray?
I hope that everyone has a blast watching Hairspray! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at email@example.com.
Have a great week.